accountancy help needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 16 November 2001 5.46pm
I am a sole practitioner (architect) and need some advice about accounts for my business and tax returns. I won't need a great deal of help but would like to speak to someone who could give me advice now and then.
Wednesday 21 November 2001 9.52am
Dear Lucy
I have justed picked up your message. I am an accountant/bookkeeper and travel to a number of clients when required. If you are still searching please write back or call me on 07712-002413.

Henry Pellowe
Tuesday 4 December 2001 5.55pm
Go for a chartered accountant (I am not one). The hourly rate will be higher but you should have a certain assurance of 'good quality' advice. I always prefer local so that I can walk around the corner, books in hand, when needing to discuss a problem. Is this helpful?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network