Help! My Mum is Ninety

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 3 of 4
Tuesday 30 May 2006 3.16pm
Good news. And if you have any leftovers, I can provide the Tupperware.
Tuesday 30 May 2006 3.47pm
Jackie
I am having Butlers in the Buff come round for my hen night- to which I think you accepted an invitation- you can check them out beforehand!!!
Tuesday 30 May 2006 5.24pm
Oh HO! Possibly a bit racy for my Mum! But who knows....
Wednesday 31 May 2006 3.24pm
I think there is a place called the Flying Chef in SE1, nice food but not exactly cheap. Used by quite a lot of local offices for in-house do's. Not sure of the number you would have to google it.
Wednesday 31 May 2006 11.44pm
Would like to recomend someone local - but if you are in a fix Carvagios (sp?) will deliver. We used them at work for a do, and they have lovely food. I think it would cost you about 300 a head.

However, if it was me, I would suggest doing a google search and then going to try out a load of samples!
Thursday 1 June 2006 9.25am
Gosh Lazyi, I do hope you're wrong about the 300 a head...I love my Mum, but that's going a bit far!
Friday 2 June 2006 12.19am
Sorry - 300 for the lot!
Friday 2 June 2006 3.20pm
I used to use the flying chef at my previous work. They were ok, but nothing really exciting.
Sunday 4 June 2006 1.56pm
John Porteous at the Royal Oak in Tabard St. does excellent 'granny food'(& that is not meant to be pejorative) at a reasonable cost. Food is good, either fingerfood or hot food & nice puddings too.
Monday 5 June 2006 1.04pm
i think all of us here know how good the food at The Royal Oak is, although never knew he did food for other people.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 3 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network