Soho Gym

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Saturday 3 June 2006 1.17pm
Seems to have lots of good classes etc... any experiences from members? I have heard that there are some problems in the men's changing rooms in the Soho branch.... but is there any such atmosphere in the Waterloo branch? I'm guessing not (and being a woman, I don't know why I mind!) but just wondered if anyone had any experiences of it. Do the classes get packed out? Cna you pre-book etc?
thanks.
Monday 5 June 2006 12.28pm
I've been a member of Soho down at Waterloo for a few months now and I've found it very good. It still isn't up to full membership yet so you can pretty much walk into any of the classes - the exception being spinning which can be booked in advance. The only other overcrowding I've noticed is a short wait for the running machines at about 6:30 on a Monday but that is to be expected.

The changing rooms are fine - but I only use the ladies! I've also found the people there very friendly - both the staff and the clients. I'd expecially recommend the Circuits class on a Saturday morning - I start my weekend with good intentions and then feel justified to eat, drink and be merry for the rest of it.
Monday 5 June 2006 12.41pm
Hi, I also go to Soho Gyms in Waterloo. I pay for individual classes which are 8 each rather than taking out a membership as I use it quite infrequently. The Pump class on a Wednesday night is excellent and there is no need to pre-book. I also find the facilities very good and staff and members very friendly. I would definitely recommend this gym.
Monday 5 June 2006 1.11pm
I've been there since it opened and have had no problems in the changing room or otherwise. I've only been to the Pilates class which is excellent although my body isn't. The machines are all new.
Tuesday 6 June 2006 2.11pm
Me and my girlfriend joined together about two months ago and it has all been great so far. I havent seen anything funny going on in the male changing rooms at all and we are both so happy with the staff and the facilities. Nice space and equipment, would be nice to hear what everyone else thinks? Totally would recommend..
Tuesday 6 June 2006 7.47pm
I am a member of Soho gyms Waterloo and it is the best gym I have attended, so far. Staff are really friendly and it's very affordable. Highly recommended!
Saturday 27 November 2010 11.19pm
Any price information?
Sunday 28 November 2010 7.57am
the service and facilities at Soho Gyms in Borough and waterloo are second to none. Locker rooms (can only speak for the male) are clean and spacious. The programme of classes very comprehensive... having been a member of the Borough branch since it opened and previously using Topnotch, 37 Degrees and Holmes Place this is (IMHO)the best gym in the area (as i have posted before)
Sunday 28 November 2010 6.35pm
What BoroughPaul said ^^^. The ladies changing rooms are clean too :-)
Sunday 28 November 2010 7.33pm
and the staff are lovely (at Borough anyway)
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: