Soho Gym

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3
se1lurker Monday 29 November 2010 12.07pm
I dont think there has ever been a problem in the changing rooms in Borough. Don't worry about it.

I have been a member of their gyms for a long time, and its many many years ago since some incidents and complaints in Clapham and another branch (can't remember which).

Thoroughly recommend them.
mikecrockett Monday 29 November 2010 2.40pm
Hi all,
I am the MD for Soho Gyms and thanks for your kind comments. Some threads are saying we did not give out our prices but we have always published them on our website http://www.sohogyms.com/index.php?page=how-much-long-term . In addition, we are happy for people to try our gyms first so feel free to contact any of our team.
Mike Crockett, MD Soho Gyms
chrisjoy Wednesday 1 December 2010 6.26pm
Hi all,

My name is Chris Joy. I am the club manager at Soho Gyms Borough.

As Mike our MD mentioned we are happy for people to try out our gyms first. Please send me an email to chrisjoy@sohogyms.com and I will arrange a free day for you.

Kind regards,

Chris
avenger79 Wednesday 18 January 2012 7.23pm
Been at this gym for several years but in the last few months it's gone downhill. The equipment is good but the staff have become so rude. Barely a hello or goodbye and quite the bad attitude!

Seriously thinking about changing gyms and have spoken to several other members who feel the same.

Needs to pick up its game!
boroughpaul Wednesday 18 January 2012 8.42pm
um...really? i have been a member since Soho Gyms opened at Empire Square and have noticed no deterioration in friendliness
boroughmark Wednesday 18 January 2012 8.46pm
I think some of the staff could be a bit more "customer friendly" but the majority are great.

This is a small but really popular gym - it is still the best in the area without doubt
se1lurker Wednesday 18 January 2012 9.26pm
Welcome to the forum.

I have not experienced anything but friendly staff in the gym.
maurits Thursday 19 January 2012 8.58am
I agree that Soho gyms are the best gym in the area and, in fact, find the staff very helpful, friendly and proactive. I really enjoy going there.
lullylush Thursday 19 January 2012 10.17pm
I have recently re-joined and have been delighted. If anything the service in there is better - certainly more personal. Lovely lady called Chrissy has designed me a monster workout. I can't actually bend my legs, or straighten my arms now, but it's all good...
SohoGyms Wednesday 25 January 2012 5.10pm
Hi avenger79,

My name is Chris Joy and I am the club Manager at Soho Gyms Borough.

I am sorry to read about your recent bad experience. All of the team at Soho Gyms Borough work very hard on providing exellect customer service to all of our members.

I am sorry that we've been unable to do this with yourself recently. Please accept my apolgises for this and I would welcome the oppourtunity to discuss this with you.

Kind Regards,

Chris Joy

chrisjoy@sohogyms.com
0207 234 9390
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions