Dodgy geezers

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 8 June 2006 7.59am
If you live in flats and know any elderly people tell them to be on their guard against two white men, one in his thirties, jack the lad type, full of chatter and the other early twenties. If these pieces of excreta knock at your door sying they have to check the water pressure in the block dont let them in!

My friends husband let them in and went into the kitchen and watched one of them scrabble about under the sink ' trying to find the pressure valve mate' while other went in the living room and went through my friends handbag.
What they did not know was my friends six foot tall, seventeen stone son was upstairs, went to go up as he was coming down, they made their excuses then left...shame he would have killed them had he realised what was up!

My friend who is normally very astute has just come out of hospital and is very ill. In the iving room there was a mobility scooter and piles of pills, tablets etc., they had no compunction about stealing.
This was in Long Lane, Archdale house opposite the Simon. I know all of our forum users would not be taken in any workmen turning up unexpectedly.....but someone in their family may be as trusting as my friends 77 year old husband...

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: