New Neighbours

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 16 June 2006 7.28pm
I live in Rephidim Street. It's by Prioress St, near the Tabard gated community and the Jam Factory gated community. At the corner of our road an old lady's got a lovely red rose garden. She was out there for the first time in months this week, following a stroke. ANYWAY, my point is, while I wait for the council's phone to answer... and I will be polite, the new neighbours over her flat (and oppo mine) might be a tad too lively for this road. Tonight, for the first time ( i get to bed early) I noticed, they have curtains drawn and spend some time talking to people 'passing' and talking on mobiles at the same time. Tonight, I saw a van stop for a second or two while a young woman ran out and gave the driver something.

Any advice, if you get my drift
Harry Yanos
PS, and james, I'll understand whatever you do with this.
Friday 16 June 2006 8.01pm
Hmmmm, tricky one. I can only suggest that you tip off your local PCPlod, in the most gentle way, and suggest keeping an eye.
Saturday 17 June 2006 2.21pm
i'd ring crimestoppers, its anonymous so no comeback. you can even do it via they're website now if you would prefer not to speak to anyone
Sunday 18 June 2006 6.52pm
You could always move into a gated community - that way you wouldn't have to worry about it. Your private police force would deal with it.
Sunday 18 June 2006 8.49pm

You, sir, are one of two things:

Either what many internet communities call a "troll" trying to stir up trouble.

Or you are deeply dissatisfied with your life.

If anyone wants to see what I mean, search on the posts he has made. I think only one has been constructive.

Whichever of the above options it is, don't take it out on us. If you haven't got something useful to say, shut up.

Sunday 18 June 2006 9.03pm
Thanks for that for thought. I'd imagine i'll be spending the rest of the evening tossing a coin...

But I think i'll continue to post as and when I wish, within the rules of the board - of course. I don't believe it's Loaf that decides what is valid and what isn't.

By the way, why don't you take a precious second away from your "internet communities" and reconsider the first post - I believe my comment was valid.

So I shut up.
Sunday 18 June 2006 9.23pm
That'll be option 2 then.

Sunday 18 June 2006 9.31pm
What an incredible coincidence....harry yanos and loaf registered on the same day, at the exact same time.

Multiple personality disorder?
Sunday 18 June 2006 9.35pm
sorry about your squabbling. Are you tetchy about your gates? x
Sunday 18 June 2006 9.48pm
What's that mickey?

How many aliases do you need? How many others do you have?
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: