Bongos in Pages Walk

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 18 June 2006 3.16pm
Can anyone else here the bongo's this afternoon, they are driving me in sane.
Monday 19 June 2006 7.59am
has someone converted there flat into a church of some sorts? happened to a friend at dog kennel hill, every sunday drums and singing from 8am to 10pm?
ADT
Monday 19 June 2006 8.05am
I thought that the building on the corner of pages walk and willow walk was (at least sometimes) a place of worship of some sort.
Monday 19 June 2006 11.29am
It was coming from the old school. They hired entertainment for their bbq, another gated community!!!!!!
Monday 19 June 2006 12.43pm
What is this venom about gated communities that has appeared on this board in the last few days? The supposed gated communities we have around here are not like suburban ones with houses all locked away together, which I disagree with, but flats which happen to want to keep their communal and outdoor areas to themselves. Basic security, surely. What's wrong with that?
Wednesday 21 June 2006 12.31pm
It was a brazillian drum band for the Australia/Brazil match which all residents of the School House were invited to. Only a kill joy would get grumpy about that, most other buildings people don't even speak to you.
Wednesday 21 June 2006 1.37pm
Can I suggest Super Cannes (JG Ballard) for the next book club?

...if you press it, they will come.
Wednesday 21 June 2006 4.03pm
or Lord of the Flies...
Friday 23 June 2006 1.05pm
RonTheCat wrote:
It was a brazillian drum band for the Australia/Brazil match which all residents of the School House were invited to. Only a kill joy would get grumpy about that, most other buildings people don't even speak to you.

Well people do work nites and there are alot of residents that live around your "gated community" so to be woken up by bongos is not exactly being grumpy.
Thursday 29 June 2006 3.59pm
Oh please get a life, it was a special occasion AND it was late afternoon so most people who worked nights would have been up by then anyway.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: