Odd job person

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 19 June 2006 4.22pm
Hi

Does anyone know a reliable odd job man in the SE1 area? I urgently need someone to pull down my old fitted wardrobes for me - maximum 3 hours work this saturday/sunday. I've got a carpenter coming in next week to put the new ones in but apparently I've got to pull down the old ones - no doors on them - just a couple of box shelves and the clothes rail.

Any suggestions very appreciated!

Thanks!
Nicky
Tuesday 20 June 2006 6.23am
A screwdriver? A Hammer? :-) i know how you feel..i inherited a large teak sixties wardrobe with sliding doors about eight feet long and about seven foot high....when i find somewhere to put the ten ton of junk that i have accumalated i am going to attack it with a sledge hammer!
Thursday 4 January 2007 5.25pm
Hi Nicky,

I also live in the SE1 area and I'm looking for an odd job person. Do you mind me asking if you found one and if he was reasonable pls give me his details.

Many thanks

Samantha
Thursday 4 January 2007 6.12pm
Hi Sam, what do you need doing?
roy
Thursday 4 January 2007 10.17pm
Just want to recommend someone we used when a lot and he is very reliable. His name is Hayden and his mobile is 0796119237.
He is mainly a qualified electrician but will turn his hands to most things and turns up when he says he will. My sister first used him and now I use him if anything goes wrong - he has a 35 pounds minimum call out charge I think but I maybe wrong it maybe 50 minimum for complete job and 35 pounds and hour but 50 pounds minimum.

I did say I would recommend him as a thank you for turning up at 10pm tonight and sorting out the job in minutes and fixing another job whilst he was here.

I have no connection.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: