ANNOUNCEMENT: Discussion of Wicked

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 14 April 2003 5.38pm
This thread has been temporarily removed whilst I take advice.

Please do not post any further messages on the subject of Wicked - they will be removed immediately.

There are some important issues to be aired and I hope to be able to restore the discussion shortly.

If you have any questions or comments about this decision feel free to email me at james.hatts@banksidepress.com

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

James

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 15 April 2003 11.22pm
Thank you to those who have contacted me regarding this matter.

I will be responding personally as soon as I have an opportunity, though other matters are currently taking up my time.

I appreciate your concerns and I would like to reiterate my comments above that I fully hope and intend to restore most of the posts in the Wicked discussion very shortly. It's a very valid discussion and it's exactly the sort of matter of local debate that this forum exists for.

However, with some serious claims and counter-claims being made I need to take a close look at the discussion to make sure that problems won't arise from the thread and we can continue to operate the current minimal moderation of contributions here.

I would remind everyone that by posting here they agree to be bound by the rules of the forum - click the link at the top of the page to read them if you haven't done so recently.

Thank you,

James

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.

This thread has been closed

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: