Local charity up for National Lottery Awards: please vote!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 13 July 2006 2.49pm
The excellent London HIV charity The Food Chain, who I volunteer for and who deliver meals out of a kitchen in Bermondsey, is one of four London finalists in the UK-wide National Lottery Awards. Please take a few moments to read about TFC and, if you like what they do, vote for them:

This is a great opportunity to remind people that supporting those living with HIV is still necessary, that there is still huge need out there and that services like TFC's make a real difference to people's lives. If an HIV organisation wins this award then it sends a message to all those living with the virus, especially those who are most isolated and scared, that the public really does care about them and that we can talk louder than prejudice and fear.
Thursday 13 July 2006 9.18pm
hey guys,

yes please vote for the food chain, i volunteer for them too, although out of the kentish town kitchen rather than the bermondsey one because i started before the bermondsey place was opened.

The food chain really does make a difference to peoples lives and is actually great fun to volunteer for, you should check it out, you do meet some great people.
Andrew will you be at the regents park picnic?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: