Deli on the corner of Wild’s Rents and Long Lane?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4
Monday 24 July 2006 2.09pm
I noticed that the ‘To Let' sign has been removed and there is a fridge inside the ‘Deli' building on the corner of Long Lane and Wild's Rents.

Does anyone have any more info?
Wednesday 26 July 2006 9.19pm
No further info I'm afraid....but relieved that something might finally be happening on that site! Been a very long time coming......
Wednesday 26 July 2006 10.45pm
They have recieved a delivery of stock I saw some jars of fruit amongest the newly arrived goodies. So definately a food shop I can hardly contain my excitment. Please please be a decent deli.
Thursday 10 August 2006 10.53pm
Food still going on display and a neon sign says "caffe inca" ...
Friday 11 August 2006 7.58am
Yes, I also saw plenty of food on the shelves & bread in the windows (from Ticino on Bermondsey St) when I passed last night.

Looks like it is either open, or opening very soon.
Friday 11 August 2006 9.32am
It's mainly Italian produce (I'm thinking yummy meats already!!!) and I think is going to be open from 7am to 8pm so great for picking up lunch on the way to work and dinner on the way back, methinks!
Friday 11 August 2006 10.12am
But from when??? i wish they would put something in the window to say!
Friday 11 August 2006 1.05pm
I know - I walked past before and there are lots of meats and cheeses ... and I'm HUNGRY!
Saturday 12 August 2006 10.22pm
is it open yet?!
Saturday 12 August 2006 11.30pm
Wasn't open when I walked by today at 3pm, although shelves were mostly stocked and a couple people working away in there.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: