A pampering spa day?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 31 July 2006 3.56pm
Can any of the SE1 lovelies recommend a good London (SE1?) place to go for a day of pampering? I've done the Sanctuary in Covent Garden a few times but wondered if anyone could recommend any others to take my mum who deserves some treat time? Thanks all
Monday 31 July 2006 5.45pm
I have had good massages at both the Stress Exchange on Tooley Street and at the Float Works on Southwark Street. The Stress Exchange is the more spa-like of the two. Have also had a great facial at ?Mind and Body Works (may have the name wrong) but it is a wee place in Lafone Street.
No connection to any other than as a customer. Am inspired now to book myself in - thanks Julie!!
Tuesday 1 August 2006 1.13pm
Stress Exchange might be good - thanks for the recommendation!
Tuesday 1 August 2006 1.24pm
Also worth a look is The Parlour, just of Curtain Rd in Shoreditch. Very stylish surrounds and really nice treatments - even a room where you and your mum can have a massage at the same time. I've sent people there as a present before, and they've been very happy...

(i have no connection, apart from being a satisfied customer)
Tuesday 1 August 2006 7.58pm
The spa at the County Hall Marriott is fantastic,not cheap but amazing treatments and you can add anything you want to their packages and use the gym and pool.I find it the nearest place for a pamper -plus there is a great Japanese restaurant,(not connected etc-just a very happy customer)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: