Looking for 3 year olds

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 2 August 2006 9.20am
My grandchildren are arriving for three weeks next week. My three year old grandson is going to be short of a friend, anyone got an SE1 two-and-a-half to three-and-a-half person at home who'd like a chum or could let someone join in. House trained, already two years in Nursery so gregarious, etc. The other one is a one year old girl....
Wednesday 2 August 2006 12.39pm
I would offer Fred (3.5yrs) except he's going to be out of London for a couple of weeks due to holidays etc ... and by the time we are back I imagine your grandson will have buddied up!

But if you get a moment, pop along to Charterhouse in Southwark on Tabard St (Long Lane end) - they publish a monthly guide to what's on in the neighbourhood for young children - the bulk are free and will certainly get both your grandchildren into the swing of toddler SE1!

Have a great time ...!
Wednesday 2 August 2006 2.49pm
Julie, does this mean you wont be around on 18th??? I do hope not, Im looking forward to having Freddie.
Thursday 3 August 2006 10.49am
Hi jackie - the August guide has just dropped through my letterbox and I've been sent an extra one - not sure if you can PM your address to me (I know you've been having difficulties), if you can do and I'll post it to you - unless you're going to be at book club next weds?
Thursday 3 August 2006 12.45pm
If any one has young children the Jubilee Mall at Canary Wharf, underground level has a delightful array of children's entertainment, clowns,juggling,stilts,candy floss,popcorn,face painting all free of charge. last day tomorrow...11-4pm really really nice , my only gripe was candy floss was adults only!
Friday 11 August 2006 9.30am
Jackie - another good place to go to (though, dare I say not in SE1) is Discover at Stratford - check out www.discover.org.uk - great indoor space for a rainy day - great outdoor space for a sunny day - it's a Fred fave!

The Aquarium at County Hall is expensive but another great fave - as is the Nat Hist Museum (Dinosaurs and Mammals room especially); you should also check out the Horniman Museum - there's also the Livesey Museum down the OKR which is supposed to be great for kids

Have a good few weeks!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: