Community Ward Panel

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 18 August 2006 2.02pm
I would like to inform people who either live or work in Cathedrals Safer Neighbourhoods Ward that we are having our Community Ward Panel on the 2 October 2006 at 7PM.

This will be held at Southwark Police Station, 323 Borough High Street SE1.

If you are interested in coming to the meeting to dicuss priorities that you feel we should be dealing with over the coming months please e-mail Sgt Stephen Dutton on stephen.dutton@met.police.uk or ring on 020 7232 6181 and leave a message.

Someone will get back to you.
Thursday 24 August 2006 8.07pm
please support your local police
Tuesday 12 September 2006 6.09pm
This is a reminder about the ward panel that will be happening.

If people do not come along we will think everything is fine on the beat.

We need your input as to where you would like us.

All contact details are on the first message on this thread
Wednesday 13 September 2006 12.55pm
Are there ward panels for other wards and how would I go about finding out about them?
Wednesday 13 September 2006 12.59pm
Wednesday 13 September 2006 1.47pm
Emmesse wrote:
Are there ward panels for other wards and how would I go about finding out about them?

Each ward should have a ward panel. This will be made up from members of the public TA reps and others who would have been invited.
It is used to discuss issues that people will want police to work on over a period of time until the next panel.

We need the input of the public so as to know where you want and need us.

If you have a look at the link supplied on the post above you should be able to contact the Sgt in charge who will be able to give details.
Wednesday 13 September 2006 1.48pm
Neil wrote:

Thanks Neil
Thursday 14 September 2006 10.07am
i think police on the beat should be concentrating on minor crimes, like stopping cylcist riding on pavements, going through red lights, speeding cars, vehicles parked on red routes, coaches parked on red routes, pedestrians not using crossings, people not picking up dog mess, etc, etc,... (well maybe not the last two, but you get the idea)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: