Painter / Decorator ?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 8 December 2001 12.40pm
Could anyone recommend a reliable painter / decorator in Bermondsey area - to work in the Alaska Building?

Thanks,

Maria

mobille: 07710 597498
Thursday 10 January 2002 2.31pm
Hi Maria,

I live just off long lane in borough and have had work done on my flat by a very reliable all round handy man, called Pete. His work is of a very good standard, he won't rip you off and is honest and polite, I didn't feel that he talked down to me because I was a woman either! (pretty rare with workmen!!).
I have recommended him on this website before and so there may be others reading this who could offer an opinion on his work. Anyway, I do not hesitate in recommending him again, his mobile number is 07961 450 002. If you want to talk to me about it, feel free to email me direct! [paula@fulcrumresearch.com]

Best Wishes, Paula x
Monday 11 February 2002 11.40am
Try Red on 07946 45 38 56.

He's brilliant. Good references. Very responsible. Honest, too, will never overcharge. Experienced, intelligent and courteous. Brings in a first class-team to suit the job from plastering, plumbing, decorating, carpentry etc. Will work at any time to suit client.
Jayne
Monday 11 February 2002 4.03pm
Yup, Pete is your man. We found his name on this website by Paula and he is doing some work for us at the moment and we are very pleased. Well worth a call.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: