Interesting Toilets

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 19 September 2006 2.17pm
Just had lunch at the Roxy. Nothing to write home about but the salad was fresh and the prices reasonable.

The most interesting thing was the toilets. For a start you can access them without having to go into the restaurant (they're down the right hand side - handy if you just need to relieve yourself when you're on your way somewhere else) but when you get down there you turn to the left and you're presented with, well, I don't really know how to describe it, a bank of sinks, the left side being female and the right, male. It's all unfinished and the flush makes the most extraordinary noise (twice). Clean but weird.

As you can tell, I'm lost for words...

Anyone else been there?
Tuesday 19 September 2006 2.48pm
I've been there, and although my memory of the toilets is a bit hazy due to excessive wine consumption, I don't remember them being particularly weird. They did look unfinished - I assumed that was because they had just opened but I suppose if they are still like that they may be going for a "distressed" look! But the set up itself isn't that odd - the actual toilets are through seperate doors for men and women. And men and women use different sides of the sinks - I thought it was actually quite a funky set up.
Tuesday 19 September 2006 2.53pm

A woman washing their hands in my sink!

The very thought of it ;0)

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 19 September 2006 3.58pm
When I went the mens side were still being built - so I only have experience of the womens loos. nice though.

Would you like to go with me?
Wherever I'm going
Are you *really* asking?
Is that your *real* answer?
Tuesday 19 September 2006 4.40pm
I like the way this thread is followed by the next one "Cleaning Agencies"

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: