New developments at Elephant on target?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4
PJ Tuesday 26 September 2006 11.01am
Does anyone know when work is starting on Oakmayne Project and the multi-plex tower in Elephant and Castle?
jackie rokotnitz Tuesday 26 September 2006 9.31pm
This autumn.
PJ Wednesday 27 September 2006 6.53pm
I heard that it had been delayed until next summer. Can you throw any light on this Jackie?
jackie rokotnitz Wednesday 27 September 2006 8.41pm
Will post the whole shebang and give you the link asap. But in principle all going ahead this autumn.
wjfox2004 Wednesday 27 September 2006 11.01pm
Including the skyscraper? I'm really looking forward to this tower -

http://www.skyscrapernews.com/buildings.php?id=4488

:-)
PJ Friday 29 September 2006 5.04pm
Looking forward to seeing your posting Jackie.
Neil Thursday 26 October 2006 12.28pm
I heard that the Multiplex building will start before Xmas (or at least that businesses will vacate Castle House by then). Has anyone else heard anything more definite? Any ideas on how long might it take to build?
Lang Rabbie Thursday 26 October 2006 12.57pm
And what is happening to Renzo's branch of Pizzeria Castello - do I need to plan a farewell visit?
JonR Thursday 26 October 2006 1.17pm
and will Jackie be taking lots of photographs of the progress of work, and keeping us all up to date?
Neil Thursday 26 October 2006 1.46pm
Lang Rabbie wrote:
And what is happening to Renzo's branch of Pizzeria Castello - do I need to plan a farewell visit?

I think so I'm afraid. What I had heard was that they were closing down before Xmas and this is what lead me to speculate that work on the site would begin around then. I've not heard anything about them relocating or reopening in the new building.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions