New developments at Elephant on target?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 2 of 4
Thursday 26 October 2006 3.02pm
Well the ecopod, designed to provide information on the development programme was due in July but delayed until late September "due to a delay with the building contractors" still hasn't materialised... I hope this isn't a reflection of the programme as a whole!
Thursday 26 October 2006 4.09pm
Am back in London next week and will get the latest info on the site and give you also the link to our new Elephant Friends site. Yes JonR, I am hoping to install one of those cameras that goes V-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y and takes pictures of the gradual scene change at the site.
Sunday 19 November 2006 6.18pm
I understand the residents of Draper Hose are less enthusiastic.
The flats have only one aspect, and 70 flats currently look out over Castle House.
Friday 24 November 2006 1.20pm
Castle House looks abandoned and ready for demolition now. Do we know exactly when work will start and how the demolition will be carried out?
PJ
Saturday 25 November 2006 9.36pm
Come on Jackie I would also like to know when the demolition work will begin on the Castle House site. Can you find out from your contacts?
Sunday 26 November 2006 9.03am
Castle House due to start NOW. Tomorrow we have the launch of the EcoPod beside the Tabernacle and there will be lots of info available. Tomorrow I will give you the link to our new OURELEPHANT site, but have been given strict instructions not to do it before the launch day.
Sunday 26 November 2006 2.39pm
Is the Multiplex Tower still going ahead? If so, when?
Sunday 26 November 2006 6.23pm
It's ready for off.
PJ
Tuesday 28 November 2006 9.51pm
Hi Jackie,

Hope the launch went well. Can you let us all have the new website address now?
Tuesday 28 November 2006 10.01pm
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 2 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network