I'm finally after a 2-bed flat!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 26 September 2006 4.48pm
Hello all, since you were so helpful to the person renting out their 1-bed flat. You might recall I said some time ago that I'd be flathunting in the autumn (and fancied Gaywood street after I heard about the cats). Well, now I am - looking to move in the next month or so, to anywhere good between Walworth and Rotherhithe. Predictably now the time has come there seem to be far fewer nice places at a sensible price...

My friend and I are after a 2-bed flat (or house if there's a good one) with a decent amount of space, and ideally 2 bathrooms, or one very nice one / separate WC. Kitchen really needs to have a dishwasher and good sized Fridge Freezer. The budget ought to be about 285 a week, it can stretch up to 310 for palaces (eg on-site swimming pools and so on). My commute is to Westminster and hers to Cannon Street, so you see how the transport works. I own furniture and she doesn't, so we're quite flexible on furnished or not.

I'm doing the usual agency stuff, but any advice I may have missed, or anyone who has anywhere they need to rent out and wants to save them and us the agency fees... probably want somewhere for at least a year, but flexible on that.

Cheers all!
Friday 6 October 2006 4.31pm
So it turns out I'm staying in SE16. Southwark Park Road near the co-op though, so I'm sure I'll still be on the forum here plenty often enough!
Friday 6 October 2006 4.44pm
Welcome to SE1(6)!
Friday 6 October 2006 4.59pm
Thanks. I moved to Surrey Quays about 18 months ago, but I'm gradually inching closer. Bermondsey this month, Waterloo before long I'm sure!
Friday 6 October 2006 5.05pm
Then Kennington?
Friday 6 October 2006 5.10pm
Well, I do work in Westminster...

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: