Van (& Man) Hire

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Fam
Tuesday 26 September 2006 6.37pm
I'm looking to hire a van and preferably a man to go with it...to pick up a sofa for me from E1 and transport it to SE1. Does anyone know of anyone??
Tuesday 26 September 2006 6.38pm
Graham at Bigvan - http://www.bigvan.com

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 26 September 2006 6.43pm
Hi,
this is my first post on SE1
Thanks to everyone who promised to put out a positive post about BIgvan Co.
and special thanks to every one who actually did!
We're still here, offering the level of service we'd expect,
at a price we'd want to pay,
so please email me
graham@bigvan.com
07956 847 809
Wednesday 27 September 2006 1.27pm
Indeed - Graham is your man, very reasonable prices.

No connection etc
Monday 2 October 2006 2.45pm
Call 'A Friendly Guy with a Van' aka Paul Dulake. Very reliable and cost effective. Tel:- No 07855415424.
I have used him to move twice and use him regularly for deliveries for my company and so do some of my clients now!
He is what is says on the label!
Christianna
Monday 2 October 2006 4.04pm
Definitely recommend Graham and his Big Van! We moved to SE1 on Friday with Graham and Barry - very lovely, very professional, very reasonable!
Monday 22 December 2008 10.21am
Hi, Just to add my name to the list of happy customers, I called Graham at www.bigvan.com last week after reading the recommendations on this site, and he was prompt, reliable, reasonable and cheerful - even when faced with five sets of stairs in my new flat! Would definitely use again.
Sunday 6 September 2009 4.38pm
I also want to recommend Graham; we were given an enormous mirror on Freecycle but needed to collect it in a hurry. Graham went well beyond the call of duty and collected it on our behalf and delivered it to us when we finished work. No hassle, friendly service - and he charged us less than he quoted and would not accept the tip we offered! 07956847809
Tuesday 13 April 2010 9.08am
Big thumbs up for graham! Turned up on time and moved me really quickly with no problems at a very reasonable price. I will definately use Big Van again and highly recommend Graham and his team.

Cheers
Julia
Sunday 18 April 2010 7.52pm
Call Friendly Man with a Van on 07855415424-Paul who is exactly "what it says on the tin".
I have used him numerous times personally and also where I used to work-several of my customers then started using him too!. Totally reliable and very reasonable-not only friendly but a lovely bloke too!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: