Lost Cat, Please Help

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 5 October 2006 8.37am
I am beside myself, our cat did not come home 2 nights ago, he is dark and golden brown with spots, looks a bit like a brown tabby, he is quite small (only 8 months old), his name is Charlie and we all miss him terribly, he roams around Prioress street, Rephidim Street, Hunter Close and Alice Street, I dont know if he goes further than that. He is very friendly and terribly nosy and may have got into someone's open shed or garage. If people could check these places or have any information or things to try, or comforting stories I ould be very very grateful ( I will be putting up posters later today) Thanks for any and all help.
Friday 6 October 2006 8.39am
I have told my wife and we have checked our out buildings. I really hope that he comes home for your.
Friday 6 October 2006 12.46pm
Thanks very much for that. He is not home yet, I am still hoping.
Thursday 26 October 2006 2.10pm
Sorry to bring this up again but Charlie is still missing and I wondered, if someone stole him to sell on, maybe someone out there might see an advert for a cat - he might be described as looking like a wild cat or an ocelot - he is spotty and does look like a little wild cat although his nature is not wild at all. Please could everyone keep their eyes open, I would be very grateful.
Many thanks.
Cate
Thursday 26 October 2006 2.24pm
cateness, perhaps some stinkbag thought he was a valuable Bengal? have you asked local vets if any one has mentioned it to them? or taken one in for treatment? I'll keep looking in my garden...:-(
Thursday 26 October 2006 5.30pm
Thank you for your reply. I have just had wonderful news, I have had a phone call from the vet that someone has bought Charlie in and my partner has gone to pick him up as I write. He was identified because he was microchipped, so that was a good thing to have done.
Cate
Thursday 26 October 2006 5.46pm
Oh how lovely Cateness! you must be over the moon....:-) Is he spayed? perhaps he may not be such a wander cat after being done....could do the same to a few men I know too!
Friday 27 October 2006 8.37am
We are all very happy, he is spayed, and yes, I can think of the odd person who could do with help in the not wandering department, I wonder if you could get a grant for it - it being a public service :-)
Friday 27 October 2006 10.27am
I am SO pleased for you- if anything happened to my cat Maude I would be absolutely devastated, so I had my fingers crossed.
And goes to show how important it is to microchip your pet...
Jac
Friday 27 October 2006 10.31am
So glad you got Charlie back. I have to say I was giving up hope for you.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: