Cleaner needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 11 October 2006 11.10am
I know there's been a few threads about this but i'm looking for a cleaner. I've tried Amy Cleaners on the recommendation of one of the threads and they are not taking new bookings.

Does anyone have an agency they would recommend?
Friday 13 October 2006 5.02pm
I use FK Domestics, they organise cleaners for you. You pay the cleaners 6 an hour, and the agency 2 an hour. My regular is called Doroteya, she is really good but she is completely booked up now, but they should be able to sort you out with another one. It can be a bit hit and miss though, when my regular cleaner couldn't come, they sent another lady, and she barely spoke any English at all. Still, you can give them a try: 08709193014
Wednesday 2 November 2011 9.06am
I realise this is a very old post, but if I can stumble upon it, so can others.

First of all, a belated thank you Hong Kong Penguin for recommending our cleaning company.

I would also like to amend for anyone that does happen to see this post during a google alert or search as I did, our new phone number is 020 8363 1966 if you would like to book one of our house cleaners.
Thursday 3 November 2011 9.31pm
I need someone for a few hours a week; fortnightly even. But I don't want an agency that makes its money from people who don't earn much. Just someone independent and with at least basic English, for whom I can leave a note when necessary. And the person regularly recommended on these forums who fits that bill messed me around badly.
Friday 4 November 2011 3.06pm
I am also looking a regular & reliable cleaner for a few hours a week. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Friday 4 November 2011 11.21pm
Boroman, I have recommended Sisi and her Bulgarian team a few times on here. I can't imagine that is them who messed you around -- I have used them for a few years, and I recommend them highly. I have also lost count of the number of referrals I have made, to friends and strangers here, and everybody is happy with them. Believe me, my friends would not be shy about telling me if they weren't happy! They charge 10/hour.

Ring Sisi on 07916 143279, and tell her Andrew from Elephant and Castle referred you.
Thursday 1 December 2011 9.11am
Hi Boroman, have you tried Tendea.co.uk? They are a nationwide website that have cleaners, babysitters etc - not an agency. I found my cleaner on there and she lives in camberwell which is ideal. good luck!
Thursday 1 December 2011 12.55pm
Rosie2011 wrote:
Hi Boroman, have you tried Tendea.co.uk? They are a nationwide website that have cleaners, babysitters etc - not an agency. I found my cleaner on there and she lives in camberwell which is ideal. good luck!

Do you work for them?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: