Urgent help needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 9 May 2003 7.42am
I don't know if anyone out there can help but it's worth a try.

A dear friend of mine is in Guy's hospital and is seriously ill. Her family have all come to be with her until she can be moved to a hospice nearer to home.

The problem is that they are staying in some sterile hotel near the hospital and paying over 200 a night for all five of them to sleep there.

I am just wondering if anyone knows of someone who has a small flat in the area that they are trying to rent out at the moment but would be willing to let my friend's family rent it on a daily basis. It could be up to 3 weeks before she is able leave the hospital.

Or if anyone knows of any cheap alteernative hotels in the area could you please let me know.

If anyone can help please email me paul@unite-media.com or telephone me on 07932 761 884 I am out and about today but I will get back to anyone who leaves a message

thank you all

Paul
Friday 9 May 2003 2.49pm
Paul

Dover St Bar on Gt Dover St has rooms at 10/night or 60/week per person at the moment. I've not tried it but have heard it is quite good.

Failing that I have heard that the London School of Economics has lots of unused accomodation on Bankside. I've done a quick websearch and come up with the following ..

The London School of Economics
Offers reasonably priced accommodation at six different locations in the city.
Bankside House - 24 Sumner Street, SE1 9JA, Tel: 020 7633 9877, Fax: 020 7574 6730, E-mail: vacations@lse.ac.uk

Good luck

Tony

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: