Accident on Old Kent Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
just another listener Wednesday 18 October 2006 2.50pm
there was an accident on OKR on friday about 12 i think, at the cross roads at the tesco, does anyone know what happened?
JonR Thursday 19 October 2006 10.41am
MrsR told me about it, there was a white car involved, she thought maybe it was our car with me in it - luckily, for me, it wasn't.

i seem to recall she mentioned 'two cars, and a bus' but apart from that, nothing else.
James Hatts Thursday 19 October 2006 10.44am
It was a police car in collision with another car. No-one seriously injured.

Editor of the London SE1 website and SE1 Direct newsletter
Martin Underwood Thursday 19 October 2006 1.45pm
Something tells me it won't be shown on "Police Camera Action", somehow. Alistair Stewart turning to camera saying "Take a look at this irresponsible driving by our very own police force."
Andrew H Thursday 19 October 2006 8.02pm
There was another one on the New Kent Road today. Buses in chaos and when I got home to NKR about 6:30, a Polish coach with a crusghed front was being hauled away.
Jac Friday 20 October 2006 8.44am
Martin Underwood wrote:
Something tells me it won't be shown on "Police Camera Action", somehow. Alistair Stewart turning to camera saying "Take a look at this irresponsible driving by our very own police force."

Where you there? Do you know itwas the police cars fault? Just wondered! if may be you are jumping to conclusions.
London Cyclist Friday 20 October 2006 9.43pm
I was thinking the same thing... It's easy to assume and generalise when you don't have the facts....

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions