Psychic, tarot, clairvoyant....

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 24 October 2006 11.55pm
Does anyone know of a good psychic, clairvoyant etc who can do a reading in the vicinity of SE1, or central London...

Preferably not too expensive, like no more than 30 and who are well respected.

Thanks
Wednesday 25 October 2006 8.32am
'Mysteries' in Covent Garden are good.
Wednesday 25 October 2006 1.08pm
In your search for a psychic, I predict that you will meet with some problems, struggle, but ultimately prevail.
;)
Wednesday 25 October 2006 8.48pm
Thanks, I may try mysteries. Thanks to the second poster too.... hmmm

Anywhere else = )
Thursday 26 October 2006 10.16am
i knew you were going to say that.
Thursday 26 October 2006 10.40am
my girlfriend is gifted, well she can read my mind and always say's how predictable i am & I knew you would do that, blah blah blah
Friday 27 October 2006 1.16pm
I'm looking in to the future and I'm seeing....... I'm seeing...... a man being worse off by thirty quid.....
Saturday 28 October 2006 11.42am
How silly and childish- this kind of thing puts people off posting because they get smart arses like you taking the p*ss, rather than an answer to a genuine question.
Pathetic, and undermines what this website is predominantly for.
Saturday 28 October 2006 2.22pm
Quite funny though!

Although I have to add that I am interested in the genuine replies, I would also like to find someone, personally recommended, to do a reading, but I am enjoying the other replies as well. Don't let it offend or put you off Greg.

I used to know someone called Sophie Rosen in Notting Hill but she seems to have disappeared. If anyone knows where she is I would love to know, she was very good and reasonable.
Saturday 28 October 2006 2.47pm
sarahmc

Although you might find the comments silly and childish everyone has their right to express there opinion which I thought was more what this part of the website was for, hence forum 'open discussion or voicing of ideas'

Many people myself included express a lot of doubt towards psychics & clairvoyants just the same as some have doubts about many religions mainly because many people are only drawn to them when they feel the have something missing.

Now if spiritualism, voodoo, devil worshiping or morris dancing help someone get through their day then good luck to them. If they're happy to pay for the privilege to a self-professed conduit to the spiritual world it's their money and they can do with it as they wish. But I hope I'm allowed to express my opinion, maybe I'm not and I'll be cast into the pit of hell this afternoon (if so I'll contact you around 4ish by rattling your saucepans)

Greg - hope you find what you are looking for, you may want to take this along and share the proceeds?

http://www.randi.org/research/index.html
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: