Can anyone recommend a GP surgery please?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4
Wednesday 25 October 2006 10.56am
Hello all

I am about to move to the Long Lane area and am finding this website really useful. Just wondering if anyone can recommend a GP surgery, I have a medical condition so have to have regular appointments so finding an up to date GP with an efficient surgery would make my life so much easier!
Thanks ini advance for any ideas
Wednesday 25 October 2006 11.18am
Doctors Surgery on Decima Street I think it's called Landsdowne Mission. It's excellent. Receptionists are always polite!! Tel: 020 74070752. Good Luck!
Wednesday 25 October 2006 11.21am
I live in Long Lane and use the falmouth road group practice never had any problems with them.
Wednesday 25 October 2006 12.06pm
Borough Medical Centre on Borough High Street (near the police station). Reception is scruffy but other than that its very efficent.
Wednesday 25 October 2006 7.42pm
Thanks so much for the info everyone. Am very excited about moving!
Thursday 26 October 2006 11.55pm
Welcome to the best place to live in London!!! Falmouth Road Practise is wonderful, the doctors really care and are careful in their treatment of you.

Lizzie
Monday 5 April 2010 6.52pm
Bump for 2010 !

I am a new arrival in Shad Thames near the Design Museum, all of the above still hold true?

Cheers

Si.
Monday 5 April 2010 9.50pm
Mill Street is absolutely awful Go anywhere except there.
Tuesday 6 April 2010 8.19am
Bermondsey Babe wrote:
Doctors Surgery on Decima Street I think it's called Landsdowne Mission. It's excellent. Receptionists are always polite!! Tel: 020 74070752. Good Luck!

Same GP practice are now in residence at the Artesian Health Centre on Grange Road, so you have a choice of location. No connection, just a happy customer!
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: