Wheelchair accessible venues

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 30 October 2006 11.15pm
I'm looking for a local wheelchair accessible restaurant or pub venue, with a meal laid on for a group Christmas party, preferably a separate space with a piano. Any venues out there who could accommodate us? Please contact me with suggestions. Thank you.
Monday 6 November 2006 12.17pm
Dear Carolyn,

I am the owner of Bermondsey Kitchen, a bar and restaurant on Bermondsey Street. We are wheelchair accessible, and serve delicious food, and have two special Christmas menus available. Unfortunately, we don't have a piano.

If you look on our website www.bermondseykitchen.co.uk, you can see details of our Christmas menus - maybe we can be of assistance to you. It would be lovely to be able to accommodate you!

Best wishes,

Dela Foster
Monday 6 November 2006 9.53pm
Dear Dela,

Thank you for replying. I've always taken one look at your big step & passed on! I have a feeling that somewhere suitable has been located by another choir member....if not I may come back to you. I ommitted to mention that it would be a late Christmas event, sometime in January.

Its good to know that I could come in for a meal sometime. Do I have to ask for a ramp or do you have another entrance?

Many thanks.

Carolyn Lucas
Monday 6 November 2006 10.02pm

If you can find a good venue but without a piano, you might consider importing an electric piano/keyboard as second-best to a real one.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: