Best Pizza in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Tuesday 31 October 2006 1.35pm
What do you think is the best pizza establishment? I personally go for Strada . I think they are consistently good and their pizza bases are by far the better and also way bigger than Pizza Express .
Tuesday 31 October 2006 1.42pm
I am not terribly fond of pizza's but I do find La Strada remarkably good: nice, simple and fresh food and very reasonably priced. Not to mention their rather grand location opposite the Tower of London!
Tuesday 31 October 2006 2.10pm
Cucina definitely - www.pizzacucina.com - delivery only but great pizzas, focaccia, salads and even wine and beer. They seem to be super organised compared to other pizza delivery companies.
Tuesday 31 October 2006 3.22pm
Amano on Clink Street is very good. But i do love Strada too!
Tuesday 31 October 2006 3.36pm
What about BRB? They do a good pizza too, and still better than Pizza Express (i think). Really good if you go on a Tues as it's a BOGOF day - all day too!
Tuesday 31 October 2006 3.42pm
Cucina for sure. They are brilliant.
Tuesday 31 October 2006 3.47pm
we miss Cucina now we live outside se1. Their pizzas were great.

Can't not mention the chinese duck pizza at the Gourmet Pizza Co in gabriel's wharf, though... it shouldn't work, but it does! yum!
Tuesday 31 October 2006 4.06pm
Hey, how can you not mention Captain Tony's?? may not be the dieters meal of choice, but hits the spot when i get that urge.

best italian generally i reckon is Lanterna, though havent had their pizzas
Tuesday 31 October 2006 4.40pm
The Cheese (including FETA) pizza from Village East on Old Kent Road is my personal fave. (Delivery only).
Just don't ask for potato salad- it's on the menu but they never have it!)
Tuesday 31 October 2006 5.32pm
Hutch - BRB?! where's that?
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: