Kickboxing

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 1 November 2006 12.38am
I used to do kickboxing when I lived in Hong Kong and since then I haven't found a place in London that I've really enjoyed. I have found a place called Tokei Martial Arts off Tooley Street on the internet, has anyone ever been to that centre? Would you recommend it? Or can anyone recommend another place in SE1 where I can go kicboxing? Thanks.
Wednesday 1 November 2006 1.27pm
I go to the Tokei Martial Arts Centre and I would recommend it very much. It's friendly and value for money - and I don't work there(!) but have been going for two years. Cool place.
Wednesday 1 November 2006 1.30pm
Physical arts at the bottom of King's Reach tower is very good. We've been going for a couple of years.

http://www.physical-arts.com/

Nick
Thursday 2 November 2006 12.01am
Thanks will check em out.
vdf
Friday 10 November 2006 3.07pm
Hi

I recently joined physical Arts as well and I find their classes EXCELLENT and there is never a large group. I have ended up having a one-to-one once!
Thursday 16 November 2006 3.49pm
Perhaps you guys could help me. i wrote about this in another thread. Long story short, but due to a medical condition, i had acupunture in the summer by Gavin at the Polyclinic. Well, he was leaving and was setting up a yoga side of things ('Allwell'??) with a friend who had his own Martial Arts place near london bridge.

Another long story cut short - I was advised recently that yoga (as well as more acupunture...), or other such exercise would help me. If he has set up, i would quite like to go there as he knows my medical background. So far i haven't been able to loacte this place.
Tuesday 12 December 2006 4.38pm
i went to the wu shu classes on monday at the tokei for about 2 years, the sifu there is a bloke called pete, great guy! and everyone is really friendly too..

i stopped going there temporarily (work committments etc) and because i moved away from london bridge (i used to live in the flats above the tokei! so it was really convenient for me!)

will be moving back to bermondsey in jan and will hopefully take it up again and get my next level belts (it's too embarassing to be on the second belt when i've been doing it for so long!!)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: