Reliable builder needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 8 November 2006 10.45am
Hi there,

I'm new to this site but it looks good so I thought it would be worth a try.
I work in SE1 but live in Camberwell.
I have a number of jobs that I've been putting off because I've had a few bad experiences of workmen in the past.
I need some re-pointing, guttering and plumbing jobs done that I would really like to get sorted.
If anyone can recommend a reliable person/company that doesn't charge the earth, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for your help.

Best wishes,

Kirstie
Wednesday 8 November 2006 10.49am
As you can imagine, this is a question that comes up very frequently on this forum.

You can now find links to relevant previous discussions here:
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/trades/

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 28 November 2006 1.09pm
Kirstie,

Just had my 2 bed flat re done (bathroom, kitchen, new floor board, plastering) by “Fox Builders”, came highly recommended by a friend, they are neither cheap nor expensive, excellent work and services, will not rip you off with poor quality of work or delay in completing the job.

I have already recommended to family and friends.

You can contact the them on 07956 886 743 ask for Sal, partner in the business

Please mention my name when you call.

Andre
Tuesday 28 November 2006 1.40pm
Hi Andre,

Thanks for your help.

I'll definitely get in touch with them and I'll mention your name.

Thanks again,

Kirstie
Tuesday 28 November 2006 2.34pm
My man Mariusz is wonderful, (ask some of the members of this Forum). His number is 07919-037194. Say Jackie told you to call.
Jac
Tuesday 28 November 2006 2.44pm
I second Jackies recommendation again. Did a great job for me and a great job for a firend of mine.
Wednesday 29 November 2006 8.07am
Vas...Bulgarian, has his own building company and runs a very good team, all Bulgarians like him.very reliable, excellent prices, all very skilled and will work weekends...and hes a nice friendly honest guy. they are based in east london but travel..highly recommended
Thursday 19 April 2007 12.13pm
Hi there

I have just tried to contact Fox Builders as recommended on this site but get a 'This number is unavailable message' and searching on the net reveals an outfit with this name in... North Yorkshire.

Kirstie who did you go for? Can you recommend them?
Wednesday 25 April 2007 7.23pm
Hi, Kirstie.
I know one builder. High quality of work with clean ant tidy service. I recomended him to all of my friends and family members. All of us were realy pleased with him. Give him a call on 07922229288. Good luck!
Wednesday 25 April 2007 8.48pm
Simona has made two posts in this forum in the entirety of time. Both of them recommend this same builder.

I'm sure she is going to tell us how much she enjoys Champor Champor next...
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: