Amisha Court, Grange Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 9 November 2006 2.19pm
Does anybody know anything about this development adjacent to the Spa Gardens? A board went up recently which says that the developer is 'Circle Developments', but I cannot find their web site.

Thanks
Wednesday 23 May 2007 12.03am
*bump* - does anybody know anything about this?

Thanks
Wednesday 23 May 2007 2.15pm
Found the following paragraph on the web:

"Located directly opposite the newly upgraded Spa Gardens in Bermondsey, Phase 1 works have begun at 161 Grange Road. A six storey residential building for Circle Development Ltd, it comprises 58 mixed-tenure residential units and an A3 commercial unit split over the ground and lower ground levels."
Wednesday 23 May 2007 5.58pm
Interesting, thanks. I wonder how many phases there are and when completion is...
Friday 25 May 2007 1.38pm
Are you referring to the new block of flats on the corner of Grange Rd & Spa Rd? That is going to be 100% rented properties.
Friday 25 May 2007 6.46pm
juanita wrote:
Are you referring to the new block of flats on the corner of Grange Rd & Spa Rd? That is going to be 100% rented properties.

Yes - I was. Thanks for the info :)
Wednesday 28 November 2007 2.16pm
Typical estate agent blurb - I wouldn't have said Amisha Court was THAT close to London Bridge...

http://www.circleapartments.co.uk/
Wednesday 28 November 2007 5.22pm
Why Amisha Court? Why not "Final Furlong Court"?

Why do people keep nicking the pubs?

Stop it.
Wednesday 19 December 2007 5.46pm
I really like this building - a nice bit of architecture.

Does anybody know what is going to be on the ground floor? Hopefully a really nice restaurant.
Wednesday 19 December 2007 8.00pm
Talking of ex pubs, I see the Red (Dun?) Cow at the bottom of Grange Walk has now been demolished.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: