Paid Market Research: Lambeth Residents 13-15

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 22 November 2006 12.35am
I keep getting this emailed to me, they are getting desperate, so thought it may be of interest.

Lambeth council wants young people aged 13 to 15 years old, who live in Lambeth, to be involved in discussing how the council decides to spend its money and which services they think should be a priority for next year.

Takes place on Sat 2 December, and you should live in one of the following postcodes - SW16 SW9 SW4 SW2 SW8 SE1 SE24.
We are able to take pairs of friends.

TIME: time to be advised
INCENTIVE: 20 cash or vouchers (redeemable at many high street stores) plus 10 per parent to take child to venue

Contact Claret, give your age and tell them if you are able to attend with a friend.

http://www.claret-uk.co.uk/rg.php?1g=1413&2s=&3a=3302&4c=461cce29

CLARET-uk
Tel: +44 (0)20 8398 0701
Tel: +44 (0)20 8339 0768

Member of the Market Research Society and registered with the Data Protection Act 1998 - Z5495602
Wednesday 22 November 2006 10.31am
Andrew,
I had no idea you are so young.
Sarah
Thursday 23 November 2006 1.17am
Lambeth council wants to pay 20 to adolescent kids to discuss how to spend council money? This is a joke surely?
Jac
Thursday 23 November 2006 9.39am
spheretical wrote:
Lambeth council wants to pay 20 to adolescent kids to discuss how to spend council money? This is a joke surely?

Perhaps if we listened to them a bit more they might be able to tell us what they need to keep them off the street andf out of trouble. I know several kids of that age who would love the chance to talk to the council about their needs/desires and would be happy to do so without being paid just to have a voice. Sadly they dont live in Lambeth so cant take advantage of this. We are all to quick to moan about teenagers (often with good cause) but maybe we should be prepared to listen to them too.
Thursday 23 November 2006 10.43am
Well paying them compromises it somewhat I think. The ironic answer would be "the way you should spend council money is to pay us to tell you how to spend council money".
Friday 24 November 2006 11.33am
spheretical wrote:
Well paying them compromises it somewhat I think. The ironic answer would be "the way you should spend council money is to pay us to tell you how to spend council money".

Good to see young locals getting into the consultancy sector :-)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: