Guitar lessons?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 7 June 2003 4.57pm
Having just returned from a weeks holiday, I've come back home with the notion that I'd like to learn to play the guitar. I remember a few chords that I picked up years ago when I was a kid, but would really like to be able to play a few tunes! Anyone know of a course or tutor locally?
Regards,
JV

Saturday 4 October 2003 11.47am
I know this thread is a bit old to ressurect, but I was just about to ask the same question!

any ideas anyone?

Jo.
Monday 6 October 2003 12.28pm
Try Morley College - they do lessons and they're good value.

Jenny
Monday 6 October 2003 9.13pm
Jo, Following my original message, I was contacted by a really nice chap - who also happens to be great at playing and teaching guitar! His name's Danny, and I've been having a weekly guitar lesson with him since the end of June. I can't recommended him highly enough. Give me an email and I'll be happy to pass on his details to you, or have a chat with me first if you wish.

Jonathan
Tuesday 7 October 2003 9.34pm
Thanks Jonathon!

Danny has actually contacted me and we are going to arrange something. Thanks for the recommendation, always helps to have another opinion.

Jo
Wednesday 29 October 2003 9.03pm
Jonathan,

Please can you provide Danny's details for me. Alternatively ask him to contact me on 0207 556 6775 or phowitt@reedsmith.co.uk

Hope the lessons are going well.

Regards
Pete
Wednesday 30 May 2007 7.56pm
Hi, me too please, my partner is looking for 121 guitar lessons. nellbs@hotmail.com. thank you!
Thursday 31 May 2007 12.57pm
Me, or rather my daughter,too!! Does he teach children?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: