What Can I Do For My Birthday?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 2 December 2006 2.55am
So next Saturday (9th Dec) I'm meeting people at around 8pm in Motion Bar (directly next door to Embankment Station) for a bit of food, drinks, etc

Then staying for the music, dancing, etc

But I thought it may be nice to meet some people from 4pm and do something nearby, maybe see a movie, indoor golf, pool, not sure what - but something where we can wear our clubbing clothes and not mess them up too much. Something suitable for men and women and not so much drink related as we'll be doing that anyway from 8pm in the bar.

Does anyone have any recommendations for something indoors that's not far from Embankment? Age range is 20's to 30's .. ideally the closer it is to a Tube Station, the better.
Saturday 2 December 2006 8.19pm
How about:

http://www.allstarlanes.co.uk/

I haven't been, but the reviews are good, and it fits your criteria...

Regards,

Loafer
Saturday 2 December 2006 10.33pm
Russell Square isn't really that close to Embankment but I suppose the 91 bus would get you there quite quickly.
Sunday 3 December 2006 12.07am
Ice Skating while a little tipsy would be great fun. Somerset house (very close by, beautiful surroundings), Natural History Museum, or various other venues?
Monday 4 December 2006 3.50pm
Go play pool at the waterloo namco thingy - they also have bowling and video games there. it's right next to the london eye.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: