South Bank Dental

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 4 December 2006 11.33am
South Bank Dental by Bermondsey tube has been mentioned to me. Any views or recommendations for Shad Thames area.

Monday 4 December 2006 4.52pm
It's not in Shad Thames, but I go to Dr Ng on Old Kent Road, next to East Street Library (so it's easy to reach from a lot of places in Southwark).

It's looks a completely unlikely place, but he's a great dentist, takes NHS patients, and I've been flossing everyday since I signed up, as he's very convincing on the need for good oral hygiene.

I hate going to the dentist (I'm sure most people do), but he's very patient.
Monday 4 December 2006 6.32pm
I have been to South Bank Dental as an NHS patient, but only for a check up. I don't have a great deal of experience with dentists, as I've never had anything done to my teeth, but it seemed much like any other dentist, although they did take x-rays of my teeth when I registered with them. One gripe I had was that they make you have your 'clean and polish' or whatever it is on private rates, which makes it quite expensive, and I'm sure I've had this on the NHS before.

My flatmate goes to the dentist in the Circle building, which is private, and seems to like him.
Wednesday 6 December 2006 12.06pm
I had a bad experience with Charles Ng, on Old Kent Road and would not recommend him.
Wednesday 6 December 2006 12.16pm
I too find Dr.Ng least he does not perform unneccessary work unlike some dentist...
Thursday 18 March 2010 7.55pm
Not a bad little dentist but a bit bad that they discuss personal information in front of everyone in the waiting room.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: