Man with Van - Brilliant!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 5 December 2006 4.22pm
Just wanted to say "thank you" to those forum members who recommended Graham Neale (www.bigvan.com) for removals.

Graham and Barry moved me from Borough yesterday and could not have been more pleasant and efficient.

No fuss, no mess, no damage and good chat. Graham's fees are really reasonable too,especially compared to some other quotations I was given.

..And I'll miss the Borough - but you might like to know that Graham is also a local councillor. Vote for him next year!

rgds to all here

freddied
Tuesday 5 December 2006 10.47pm
I can also heartily recommend Graham to help out on moving day - they helped me move just 4 streets within Borough and things couldnt have gone better !
Mark
Monday 18 December 2006 3.38pm
Just want to also recommend Big Van.com if anyone is looking for a removal company. They moved me from the 5th floor of a block which only had a lift to the third floor (!) with no grumbles. Very nice people and very efficient.
Thursday 25 January 2007 4.27pm
Had to bump this as I have just used "The Superb Man With a Van, Graham Neale" to shift a sofa bed from W1 to SE1.

All very efficient and cheerful. They dismantled and "re-mantled" it and didn't complain about bringing it up to the third floor with no lift, which most delivery guys do!

Fab - would definitely recommend!
Tuesday 27 February 2007 7.06pm
another bump... I moved out of SE1 in October (sob) and the lovely Graham and Barry moved the wildly underestimated piles of boxes and furniture into storage for me and my boyfriend without any breakages or problems or complaints. Then three months later they collected it all, and moved it into our new flat and then last weekend Graham came and moved all the stuff we couldn't fit into storage out of my parents house and into the flat. So it's like we've moved three times with them, and they've always been friendly, careful, really nice to have around and really reasonably priced. I'd never used movers before, but I wouldn't ever attempt moving wth three mates and a van, now I know it doesn't have to involve tears and arguments.
Highly, highly recommended....
Sunday 28 October 2007 8.11pm
I just wanted to add to this - we used Graham (bigvan.com) this weekend (27th Oct 2007) and he was brilliant and fantastic value. Cheaper than hiring a van. He even managed to get the extremely heavy bookshelves out in one piece so we didnt have to dissemble and re-assemble them! And he managed to handle our - two destination delivery with no problem.

thanks Graham - really appreciate your help.
Monday 29 October 2007 11.10am
I had a small but very heavy Victorian sofa to get rid of plus a table and two chairs, and they did this for me a few weeks ago. Very helpful and cheerful.
Monday 29 October 2007 2.05pm
I didn't expect anything else but brilliant from my good old friend Graham... and that's exactly what we got. The two pieces that needed moving from Putney to Kennington and Camberwell promptly reached their respective destinations. The friend in Putney where the items came from was more than impressed by the manner, conversation and laughs! Thanks a lot mate!! :)
Monday 21 July 2008 10.55am
adding my name to the list. now in sunny camberwell.

thanks graham

claire
Wednesday 15 June 2016 8.06am
I found out about the services of Big Van on this forum and I used them for my last move.
One more name to the list of pleased customers.

I work on part-time contracts at two man and van companies: Man and Van Best Move and Strong Move Removals Company.
I'm fairly new to London and I'm still looking for friends. Write me here, if you want to be one. :)
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: