Talk Talk broadband

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 11 December 2006 12.25pm
Hello. The South Bank exchange has allegedley had the Talk Talk kit installed, meaning that anyone in the area who has been waiting for their broadband account to go live should now be able to connect.

Monday 11 December 2006 12.55pm
This might be what I have been waiting for.

We have had about 6 weeks of Talk Talk helll with noone able to tell us what has been going on. First we had Broadband and no phone, then phone and no Boradband. I had effectively given up. Free Broadband but no service.

Does the South Bank exchange cover Lambeth Road?
Monday 11 December 2006 3.33pm
I@ve got rid of Talk Talk , nothing but trouble.
Monday 11 December 2006 3.36pm
Vauxhall - dratt

I really cant face chasing Talk Talk any more. I've been shuffled from India to South Africa and back. It takes over half an hour for anyone to answer, I have been cut off about 6 times, and though their texts emails and call centre staff promise that they will get back within a set period they never do.

It sounds like a good offer. But at the moment they dont deliver.
Monday 11 December 2006 4.15pm
I have heard nothing but misery about Talk Talk and many people I know have left TT in favour of BT.

I'll stick to BT, I suppose....
Monday 11 December 2006 4.33pm
I suppose that kind of confirms you don't get ought for nought

Aren't these part of the same group that runs the Carphone Warehouse? - they're a shambles too
Thursday 14 December 2006 10.41am
maurits wrote:
I have heard nothing but misery about Talk Talk ...

Oh Yes. I would go further and say that signing up to Talk Talk will actually damage your health.

Yes, that's right - I spent so much time holding on the phone listening to messages telling me that my call was important (oh, the irony), that I could feel my blood pressure soaring. At one point, I actually thought "this is it, this is how I wil die, hanging on the phone waiting, and if I am lucky some poor call centre operator will hear me croak my last few words".

And of course, once you get through to someone it was hardly any help - where I was lied to, insulted and disconnected by their staff.

I heard Charles Dunston wittering on the radio the other day about how they had had a few teething problems - which were being swiftly ironed out - and that they were expanding the call centre (a bit) because the service had been so successful and I choked on my cornflakes.

Just say no. This service will take years off your life.

Would you like to go with me?
Wherever I'm going
Are you *really* asking?
Is that your *real* answer?
Thursday 14 December 2006 11.26am
If you've got Sky, try Sky Broadband - they've been pretty good so far, complete with free wireless router.

Tuesday 19 December 2006 7.39pm
I have the new BT Home Hub at home, soon you can also use it for TV on demand etc. Only problem is, I have my phone socket by my front door, not even near my TV. Only thing about the speed of BT I got 2MB and I live 150 yards from the exchange. They promise 8mb depending on how far away you live from the exchange. That is an average loss of 6mb per 150 yards. My complaint is still under investigation.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: