TESCO opening times Xmas Eve

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
sarahmc Saturday 23 December 2006 8.36pm
Does anyone know what times Tesco Elephant and Tesco OKR are open tomorrow?
Having shopped about 5 times, I have forgotten redcurrant jelly. (Although am not holding out much hope of finding that in Tesco Metro)!
Thanks

Advertisement

James Hatts Saturday 23 December 2006 9.01pm
Both stores are open 11am-5pm according to tesco.com

http://www.tesco.com/todayattesco/storelocator.shtml

Search for your postcode then click 'Christmas Opening Hours' below your chosen store.

Editor of the London SE1 website and SE1 Direct newsletter
loafer Saturday 23 December 2006 10.11pm
sarahmc,

A quick tip I heard this afternoon - the Waitrose at St Katharines Dock is empty of people and has lots of discounted stock as all the local residents have left for country pads or parents.

Might be a good alternative...

Loafer
Zappomatic Saturday 23 December 2006 10.58pm
I went to St Katherine Docks early-ish this morning to pick up my turkey and while not the chaotic hell reported elsewhere it wasn't exactly dead.

On a side note, does anyone else seem to get static electric shocks every time they dare put their hand near their trolley in that shop? Must be the new flooring that replaced Safeway's lumpy textured tiles.
loafer Sunday 24 December 2006 11.56am
Only goes to show the power of this site... ;-)

Happy Christmas!

Loafer

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions