Great Suffolk Street - Galliard (I think) Homes

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 15 January 2007 10.56am
Greetings (it is my first post here),

Having rented in Sumner Street for a while I am looking at bankrupting myself with one of the Gaillard new builds in Great Suffolk Street on the junction of Southwark Bridge Road.

Does anyone have any insights/ views on these as will be looking round one next saturday.

Monday 15 January 2007 6.00pm
No insight on the build as such, but Great Suffolk Street is (IMHO) a great place to be nearby.

There's a fantastic old-fashioned butcher (where you can set up an account if you are a regular customer), a nice caf, friendly greengrocer and Waterloo Wine Co. is just round the corner...
Thursday 18 January 2007 3.40pm
thanks for the tips!
Thursday 18 January 2007 6.49pm
Erics (the greengrocer) is fab! I often pop in on my way to/from work. Really friendly and a proper old fashioned fruit & veg shop. Good customer service too, which seems to be a dying thing in many newer outlets.

I have no connection at all apart from being a happy shopper.
Thursday 18 January 2007 9.26pm
you are right chustler, Ericis a little gem.

No, not a lettuce, that would be silly.

I just hope the new arrivals can support him- that little shop could easily be a fancy coffee bar, rather than a friendly local fruit & veg shop.
Friday 19 January 2007 12.41am
I don't have any specific advice but I can at least say that I live in a Galliard newbuild (2005) in Southwark which I'm very happy with.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: