Coffee @ Bermondsey Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 1 of 12
Monday 22 January 2007 4.50pm
There's a white hoarding with Coffee @ Bermondsey Street written on it, on the ground floor of a building near the Village East pub

Does anyone happen to know who or what is openning up there.
Monday 22 January 2007 5.16pm
Dunno, but if they offer better hours than Sobo then I'll definitely be a customer!
Monday 22 January 2007 5.50pm
I hope they offer milkshakes as well - I've yet to find a proper milkshake in SE1!
TAK
Monday 22 January 2007 6.05pm
There is a coffee@goswell road (ec1) and another one coffee@bricklane. I have a feeling they may have a third one somewhere else in London.
Maybe that's them opening another shop? The name would suggest so.
If it is them, I believe they are small and independent - or at least they were.
I once went to the goswell road one (nearly two years ago) and liked it.
No connection etc.
Tuesday 23 January 2007 11.48am
i too have been wondering what/who was moving into that space. a "coffee@" would be excellent. i have been to coffee@bricklane and good indie coffee shop with fairtade coffee too if i remember correctly. i live in bell yard mews so will be a welcome addition and better than stopping at evil Starbucks on the way to the tube in the morning.

i know this is my first post but no connection yadda yadda. i've just been lurking on this site for an age without posting...
Tuesday 23 January 2007 12.11pm
Welcome to the forum popism.

Hopefully it will look something like this:

http://www3.flickr.com/photos/imran/31759155/

If the owners read this forum, then please have free wi-fi and good milkshakes. Cheers.

Chris
Wednesday 24 January 2007 1.30pm
Thanks for the replies! I've always thought coffee@bricklane was great. Would be lovely to have on on Bermondsey street too.
Gerard
Wednesday 24 January 2007 6.27pm
That sounds nice. I hope it doesn't take them too long to open!
Wednesday 24 January 2007 7.18pm
Has anyone else seen the key's hanging outside??? I saw them yesterday and again tonight.
Thursday 1 February 2007 4.13pm
I rang up coffee@brick lane and they said...yes! It is them...and they should be open quite soon (weeks, not days). Thay are aware of this forum, so hopefully they'll keep your requests in mind - WiFi would be fabulous...and a bit of brick lane free-trade veggie grunge would be a nice addition to the street.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 1 of 12

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: