Welsford Street (Thorburn Square) development

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 14 February 2007 1.35pm
It appears that there is going to be a redevelopment of the garages in Welsford St (off Thorburn Square and part of the Thorburn Square conservation area) which are due to be replaced by a block of flats.

There is going to be a drop in session at St Anne's Church tomorrow (Thursday the 15th) between 2 and 7pm where local residents can view the plans and give their feedback.

On the flier that was posted through my door it says that further information can be obtained from Katherine Flower on 020 7525 4919.
Wednesday 14 February 2007 1.44pm
Thanks - I'm definitely going to try and pop in if I can get back from work on time. If I don't make it, would you mind posting the details on here?

Wednesday 14 February 2007 3.21pm
carmenes82 wrote:
If I don't make it, would you mind posting the details on here?

Will do if I make it back home in time.
Thursday 15 February 2007 9.56am

I like the architect's drawing and the principles of the scheme ie. high-quality and mixed tenure. Hopefully they can deliver on their promises...

Thursday 15 February 2007 1.36pm

The drawing looks OK and the building isn't too large or over-powering for the area. Let's hope that if built, the finish on the building is of a good quality.
Thursday 15 February 2007 7.20pm
Unfortunately, I am still at work and didn't make the exhibition. Did anyone manage to get along there?

Friday 16 February 2007 9.36am
I didn't get home until after 7.30 so missed it.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: