The Circle, Queen Eliz St

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Bob
Monday 7 January 2002 5.34pm
A mate is interested in an aprtment in this building. Does anyone have any views (good or bad) on it?

Ta

B.
Tuesday 8 January 2002 9.21am
A mate of mine lives there, 1 bedroom apt with carpark right above the shop on the corner, he likes it, small and plain place, but seems okay. He doesn't have a car and had no problems renting out the cark park as there appears to be a shortage.

No problems with noise etc...

Rgds

John.
Tuesday 8 January 2002 9.59am
I find it a bit sterile though.... nooo character.
Saturday 12 January 2002 12.45pm
I lived there a year ago. It was very sterile, like a mid-class hotel.

It was handy for work is the best I could say.

Just before I was moving out I realised the attractive blonde neighbour (always very well turned out) was an upmarket hooker.

Damn.
Wednesday 3 April 2002 9.58pm
Up until recently The Circle was the cheapest place to buy an apartment in Shad Thames. It is quite sterile but with a bit of thought the flats can be made very attractive and it is a fun and convenient place to live.

However you should be aware that the porters that work here are unbelievably rude as well as dodgy. I was locked out of my flat one evening and the porter charged me 30 to let me back in claiming he had got a locksmith in, turned out he had a skeleton key which he denied having.
Friday 5 April 2002 10.17am
Hm - something to look forward to - I am moving into The Circle in two weeks! Seemed OK - much nicer than some other places we've seen and an interesting change from NW6. We'll see...

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: