Re: Topnotch health club

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 19 February 2007 11.59pm
Hi there,

My name is Johan Oosterling and I am the Business Manager from Topnotch Health Club. Just before Christmas one member of my staff found it neccesary to create an account (Dutch in London) using my computer and email and have been trying to post negative messages about health clubs in the London Bridge Area in order to promote Topnotch I assume. When I was notified by one of my Personal Trainers, I have contacted James Hatts about this and he can verfiy this. He was making a real effort to ensure Dutch in London was exposed and suggested based on his information that the message came from me. I would like to take this opportunity to appologise to anyone who has been offended by this action. However, I would really like to stress that I was not the person posting these messages on this forum (as explained to James). I have been at Topnotch as the Business Manager since November 2007 and to be really honest, some of the comments about Topnotch have probably been true at one stage in the past. I would just like to say to the people who find it extremely satisfying to make (the same) comments over and over again about Topnotch, that we like to be a part ofthis community and I strongly dissagree with most of the comments. However I can understand that there have been times that the club wasn't managed properly and the cleanliness wasn't all that. However since then I have given the cleaners a kick under their a.., The music has been changed so that members can vote for the music at the times and days they use the clubs. With much more variety and not just the club or urban style music. (exactly same choice as 37 degrees but not on individual screens called clubcom)There has been a lot of works (still ongoing)on the men's and female's changing rooms and sauna's. with this and next week a real focus on the female's. The whole club is pretty much getting a facelift or "upgrade". To be really honest the service has been dramatically improved. We have launched a new member service called Motivate. In the first 3 weeks you will get 3 sessions with a Fitness Professional, this is to build your programme. after 30, 60 and 90 days you will get follow up appointments to upgrade your programme and information to achieve your goals. Also do we hold 2 monthly events and free health awareness days forlocal businesses. For anybody who is interested to see if the comments you have placed or you have read on this forum is still what Topnotch is about, then i would like to invite you to our open day or just contact me j.oosterling@visionfitness.net for a free visit. I am not saying we have been absolutely 100% perfect with our service and our products, but I feel that there are some people who really have got nothing else on their mind, but just to slagg off Topnotch with comments from possible experiences from the past. like I said before we really want to be a part of the community and therefore we want to get things right. The owners from 37 Degrees know the Operations Director from Topnotch really well, so there are no problems from either side. James if you can verify that I have been in contact about the forum before that would be appreciated and if anybody thinks that this message is just to promote Topnotch, then please read the comments placed on this forum. Promoting is not the aim, but restoring the name and relationships within the local community. I also believe that some people just really need to think for themselves, what car do you drive? Or what supermarket do you shop in? It's about choice and 37 Degrees and Fit1st Cottons have improved the choice for health clubs in the area, that's just great. It will be interesting to see what they are going to do with the old fit1st. I am very sorry for this long message, hope it didn't take too much of your time and for all those (real) Dutch people out there. Eerlijkheid duurd zeker het langst, maar zorg er wel voor dat je zeker weet over wie je praat.

I wish you all well and hope you do find the best deal or offer for yourself. My tip is to look for convenience, nearest to work within your budget. The longer you have to travel to your gym, the less likely it will become that you will come in enough to get value from your membership. If you do not feel like getting reults or need some help, do not hesitate and contact your club. They are there to help and it is in their interest that you enjoy it. Book in for a session with a fitness professional and look at your programme and how this will fit within your weekly schedule.

Many thanks for taking the time to read my (extremely long) message.

Regards

Johan Oosterling
j.oosterling@visionfitness.net

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: