Pedicure recommendations?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Andrew H Tuesday 20 February 2007 7.38pm
My heels are like turnips. Any recommendations for a local pedicure?
higher watha Tuesday 20 February 2007 8.03pm
There is a chiropodist in Newcomen Street - very nice people, reasonable charges and several pedicure treatments on their list. Seem to be closed on Wednesday/Thursdays. Sorry not sure of the name of it and I've mislaid their telephone number.

I'm glad I'm not having turnips for dinner!!!!
sarahmc Wednesday 21 February 2007 11.07am
Stress Exchange on Tooley St.
J- Ann Wednesday 21 February 2007 11.32am
The Newcomen St place is called the Footcare Centre and their tel number is 7403 2571. I went the other day and it was fine.
Pops Wednesday 21 February 2007 11.34am
Can beleive the prices these places charge!!!!
Andrew H Thursday 31 January 2008 10.40pm
I prefer a beauty parlour type place, rather than a chiropodist. I am still looking for one locally. How about the Vietnames-run pace on Walworth Road, do they do pedicures?
juanita Friday 1 February 2008 12.11am
Try Diamond Nails on Old Kent Road, opposite East St library. I think it is 22 for a pedi & you get to sit in a massage chair. Their phone is 020 7740 1522.

No connection, just a happy customer
Kara Friday 1 February 2008 8.58am
I second Diamond Nail's I've been going for years and I wouldn't go anywhere else, they're lovely people and if you get there early enough you won't have to wait as they do get very very busy
Andrew H Friday 1 February 2008 8.50pm
Brilliant, and I am just down the road. Thanks very much.

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions