Manze's On-Line

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Wednesday 21 February 2007 11.41am
Walked pass Manze's on TBR last night and they have sign on the window saying a new online ordering service will be operating shortly.
Wednesday 21 February 2007 12.23pm
Mmmmm pie and mash! Best hangover food on the planet. If the service includes delivery I'll be in heaven!
Wednesday 21 February 2007 12.24pm
It looks like it's pie and mash by post, rather than local delivery:

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Wednesday 21 February 2007 3.02pm
It'll be a bit cold by the time it arrives, if it arrives at all, given the quality of the SE1 postal service!
Wednesday 21 February 2007 3.33pm
It's real shame they are not open in the evening - a good pie and mash after work would be perfect...
Wednesday 21 February 2007 3.43pm
The post entitled "Theft of SE1 Mail Continues?" sprang to my mind too. I don't mind walking to get it if I'm sure they're open as they seem to co-incide their holidays with the schools (probably because the majority of their staff are parents). However, not all schools have their mid term during the same week so it can be a bit "hit and miss" and there's not a lot worse than deciding to have pie and mash and finding the cupboard bare. I agree - evening p&m would be nirvana!

No matter how I struggle and strive, I'll never get out of this world alive. - Little Willys
Monday 2 April 2007 11.01pm
I would like to point that we only close for Bank holidays - we do not close any other times.
Monday 2 April 2007 11.48pm
Do you have any plans to open in the evening?

I am sure there is demand...
Tuesday 3 April 2007 12.11pm
Sincere apologies Mr. Manze. It is Arments on Westmoreland Road that operate around school holidays. My mistake!
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: