Babysitter in Shad Thames

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 26 February 2007 8.32am
Can anyone recommend a babysitter for Shad Thames for 2 pretty lively anglo-american girls aged nearly 6 and 4? Also what is a fair rate per hour?

Thanks

Mark Adams
Monday 26 February 2007 8.51am
Mark,

I can't help with a specific name, but I would recommend Sitters (http://www.sitters.co.uk/) as a good agency.

No connection, other than as a satisfied customer.

Regards,

Loafer
Jac
Monday 26 February 2007 12.14pm
Last time I used a babysitter it was 6 an hour. but that was a couple of years back.
Monday 26 February 2007 2.05pm
One group who do a lot of babysitting are local au pairs. If you know someone with a good aupair it is an easy way of tapping into the network. 6ph is about right.

Alternatively teaching assistants in schools often do babysitting or know of others who do. They and/or local nannies, may charge a bit more, but it can help to have someone who knows your child.

Third alternative - Jac's teenager?!
Monday 26 February 2007 2.09pm
I live in Shad Thames and have a part time nanny who is sometimes looking for extra babysitting. If you drop me a private message I could put you in touch.
RR
Monday 26 February 2007 5.00pm
I work for sitters, each time you book a sitter you have to pay the agency a 4 fee, its 7 an hour up until 6 then 5.50 after that time. you can get sitters at pretty short notice and can ask for the same one back if you like them. always handy to have the number 08003890038.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: