James on TV!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
jackie rokotnitz Wednesday 7 March 2007 8.43am
Oh no Tattie, dont feel that. And they're just jealous!
ditto Wednesday 7 March 2007 9.24am
We live in that postcode and have had our tesco shopping stolen from the van twice.

But I dont recall it being late in the day, I think they were weekend deliveries in the afternoon.

They only got away with 12 rolls of toilet paper and some bubble bath on the last occassion. We only have the best groomed crooks in Shad Thames.
JaneS Wednesday 7 March 2007 9.48am
The reporter is wrong to say that resident would now have to travel to Surrey Quays / OKR to do their shopping - the Waitrose at St Katherine's is big and close.
chuckalata Wednesday 7 March 2007 9.57am
And why would you go to shop at one of those Tescos if they'd refused to deliver to you?! I would boycott them for that very reason.
Tattie Wednesday 7 March 2007 10.13am
JaneS wrote:
The reporter is wrong to say that resident would now have to travel to Surrey Quays / OKR to do their shopping - the Waitrose at St Katherine's is big and close.

and you know what - they deliver. And I don't mean the Ocado type where you can't pick your own sutff. You book a slot, do your shopping yourself and they come and deliver. It's bliss

No connection - just a user of the service
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

Related news & features

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions