Tabard Gardens

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 8 March 2007 4.22pm

I am moving into the SE1 - Tabard Gardens Estate - and wanted to get some general feedback on the area. I know Borough, Bermondsey Street and Tower Bridge Road areas pretty well and wanted to get a feel for the estate. Is there a residents assoc? Is there neighhood watch around the estate?

Any thoughts would be gratefully received.

Monday 12 March 2007 10.33am
Dear Lu

Welcome to Tabard.

There are three Tabard Gardens Tenants & Residents Associations respectively covering the North, Central and South parts of the estate. They represent all categories of residents, leaseholder and tenant - whether Council or other. Two of them have their Annual General Meetings tomorrow and next week, while the third will have a regular meeting shortly. Pending your move onto the estate you could attend your future TRA meeting as a (non-voting) observer.

To find out which Association applies you could ring me (0207 403 1697 - if I'm out pl. leave your number & block name, or street name if it's Pilgrimage St.) Alternatively you could ring the Council's Resident Involvement Manager Ms. Yetunde Ayanwale on 0207 367 6031.

Best wishes

Lionel Wright
Chair Tabard Gardens Central T & RA 2006-07
Monday 12 March 2007 2.09pm
Thanks for that very useful reply. I'll give you a ring once I know I have secured the property. I'm excited to move into the area and do hope it all works out for me in the next month or so.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: