Haircut prices?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4
Monday 12 March 2007 10.12pm
Hello everyone, I'm planning to start my own busines in tooley street, opposite the hilton hotel. I want to make it a unisex hairsalon. My question is: What do you think is a reasonable price for a mens haicut? And for a womens haircut? Can you please give me your opinion on this. I'm really interested.
Monday 12 March 2007 11.17pm
I tend to use either Mr Toppers (6 or 7?) or The Cut on Westminster Bright Road (11). I've used the cheap Russian one at Waterloo before but wasn't keen. I've read the barber at Tabard Street is very good, and about 7 too, i believe. I wouldn't pay more than 12 for a cut unless I wanted something special.
Tuesday 13 March 2007 10.53am
From a woman's point of view, I tend to pay 35 for a hair cut in Revival.
PKM
Tuesday 13 March 2007 2.05pm
I also pay around 35 for a woman's haircut locally.
Tuesday 13 March 2007 4.47pm
I pay 9 - 11 for Mens cut and polish
Tuesday 13 March 2007 7.03pm
I pay 7 for a men's cut in Victoria during my lunch breaks. It's only a fairly quick basic cut but that's all I need.
Wednesday 14 March 2007 11.31am
25 for a man's cut/wash and head massage at Malishi on Snowfields. Great service, great haircut so see it as good value for money.
Wednesday 14 March 2007 12.33pm
thanks for everyone. my price is not gone be high very reassonable and i want to do shaving for men's and head massage/wash.... for woman's just cut/wash and head massage....at the future more.....

thanks again
nero
Wednesday 14 March 2007 2.41pm
nero wrote:
thanks for everyone. my price is not gone be high very reassonable and i want to do shaving for men's and head massage/wash.... for woman's just cut/wash and head massage....at the future more.....
thanks again
nero

Let us know when you open as some posters work near your premises.
Wednesday 14 March 2007 5.12pm
i will let everyone know if i open my hairsalon. You are all welcome!
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: