Window Cleaners

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Wednesday 14 March 2007 1.03pm
hello
can anyone recommend a window cleaner in bermondsey street/grange road area please?

many thanks.
Jac
Wednesday 14 March 2007 2.58pm
if only. I used to have a window cleaner but he disapeared a while ago now. And my windows are getting dirtier and dirtier.
Wednesday 14 March 2007 6.34pm
I second that!
Wednesday 14 March 2007 6.49pm
Third it (sorry!).
Thursday 15 March 2007 5.16pm
Try here - it covers Kennington but sure they would venture further - we used Jose Sanchez recently who was excellent and v reasonable

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/kenningtontrades/myhomepage/england.html

We also found our fabulous cleaner through this site

LottieNancyB
Thursday 15 March 2007 5.27pm
if anyone in the Long Lane area finds anyone good and reasonable then let me know please
Saturday 17 March 2007 10.08am
It's amazing isn't it. Such a gap in the window cleaning market for our area!

I may actually just venture out now and dangle myself from the window frame with a bucket and damp cloth. If anyone hears of any window cleaning related deaths this weekend, well....don't say I didn't warn you.

thanks Lottie for your tip anyway.
Saturday 17 March 2007 8.28pm
Well, help may be at hand.

I had my windows cleaned on Bermondsey Street for the first time today by Nicholas Brandon-Trehearn (tel 020 8697 5393 mob 07958 431434) trading as Brandon Cleaning Services. I'm no expert, but he arrived with a convincing array of ladders and equipment and seems to know his stuff.

I have no connection - and I have waited to post to this thread until I saw the results. (He cleans the Acorn estate agency on Bermondsey Street windows every fortnight and Mrs se1ty slicker caught him in the act last week and asked him to clean our windows.)

Up to you to decide what is "reasonable" cost-wise for your own window-cleaning requirements, but he did a good and conscientious job for me. I am happy to recommend him.
Monday 19 March 2007 2.22pm
I asked a guy cleaning the windows at Magdalen restaurant if he could come and quote for our house (on Grange Walk). He is coming on Weds and fingers crossed he will do a good job. He is called Richard Mason tel 07786 066 724 and he does a lot of work in SE1.
Monday 19 March 2007 2.44pm
se1ty slicker wrote:
Well, help may be at hand.
I had my windows cleaned on Bermondsey Street for the first time today by Nicholas Brandon-Trehearn (tel 020 8697 5393 mob 07958 431434) trading as Brandon Cleaning Services. I'm no expert, but he arrived with a convincing array of ladders and equipment and seems to know his stuff.

I have no connection - and I have waited to post to this thread until I saw the results. (He cleans the Acorn estate agency on Bermondsey Street windows every fortnight and Mrs se1ty slicker caught him in the act last week and asked him to clean our windows.)

Up to you to decide what is "reasonable" cost-wise for your own window-cleaning requirements, but he did a good and conscientious job for me. I am happy to recommend him.

Thanks for the tip, have booked Nicholas to do my windows next time he is in the area. He said he is generally in Bermondsey Street every other week.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: